2.04.2009

Beginnings

And we're off.

This is No Hay Banda, where I'll be discussing all sorts of good stuff: thoughts on film, thoughts on my films (including the making thereof), and anything remotely related to the above.

And who am I? A student studying Media Production, about to be thrust into the real world of (hopeful) employment and the gloriousness of the American Real Life. I take great pleasure in writing (as well as directing).

As time passes I will post updates of the projects I'm working on: outlining what I'm learning, and creating a digital testament of my life as a media consumer/maker.

What you're not likely to find are long rants on cameras or how to achieve something in After Effects and so forth. I approach production from the aesthetic and storytelling ends of things, as well as thoughts on the industry.

Sound interesting? Stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment